- Your PC must use a motherboard no larger than mATX
- Your PC should use an efficient case that wastes very little space
- Mini-ITX systems will be favored over mATX systems (the smaller the better)
- I will accept video if you have short clips but photos are preferable
How Do You Submit?
- Take 5-10 high quality photos of your small form factor PC
- Create a list of all your internal components
- Create list of any social media or gaming accounts you want shared
- Write a quick synopsis of your system detailing how you use it, and why you built it
- Email all of this info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thats it! I want to make this an ongoing series and will be looking to feature 5 or 6 PC’s per episode. There is no submission deadline or anything for this series. If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment here on this page, or on YouTube.
Watch Episode One Here